The CSCLeaders programme gives you real and practical experiences, broadening your horizons and challenging you to adapt and thrive in diverse situations.
The first programmes were held in Johannesburg and Oxford each over four days and saw 150 students from 37 Commonwealth countries participate.
This is a four-day leadership programme (with two days taking place at BP’s global headquarters in London and two days at University College London), which will equip you with the tools you need to lead change, now and in the future.
Who is it for?
You're welcome to join this programme if you're a national from a Commonwealth country and want to:
- represent different educational, socio-economic, religious, ethnic and cultural backgrounds across the Commonwealth
- make a difference in the world
- add real value to your CV and develop leadership skills which will help you in the future.
During this programme you'll meet visionary thinkers from global businesses, governments and international not-for-profit organisations to help you understand this programme's challenge - ‘what makes a city smart?’ - and find creative ideas to help solve this.
The programme will also allow you to:
- develop your ability to work with different cultures
- tackle complex global challenges
- work with diverse teams
- improve your understanding of how the world beyond the university works
- enhance your professional and personal confidence.
- Deadline for applications: Monday 26 May
- Leadership programme: 23-26 June 2014
Further information and how to apply
To find out more and apply, please visit the CSCLeaders website.