In the past, you told us that you wanted a timetabling system that provides you with more detailed information sooner, and makes better use of your time.
In October, a project group with representatives from across the University was set up to look into the options. As a group, we’ll be looking at the big picture of how timetabling can be developed to:
- improve the experience of studying at Westminster
- provide you with the information you need when you need it
- use time and space more efficiently
- increase our flexibility to add new courses and/or modules based on demand
- enable students to book ad-hoc space for peer-to-peer learning and collaboration more easily
It’s a long-term project, which will run between now and September 2014, when the final, new timetabling system is due to be launched.
Your chance to get involved
As the new timetabling process needs to work for both staff and students, we are looking for input from everyone at the University.
Between now and the end of 2012, we’ll be capturing requirements and developing a road-map to deliver the project. This is your chance to feed in.
To find how to get involved, please email [email protected]