This event, organised in support to the Secret Pillow project aimed at empowering women, will give you the opportunity to:
- learn from crowdfunding expert Graeme Roy, Director at crowdfunder.co.uk
- hear from social entrepreneur and serial crowdfunder. Fritha Vincent, founder of The Secret Pillow Project
About the Secret Pillow Project
The Secret Pillow Project is a social business, empowering women in South India through making and selling secret pillows: a pillow that unfolds into a blanket, and which is proving a powerful vehicle for social change.
12 months ago the project launched an ambitious crowdfunding campaign to sell 500 pillows. As a result, the lives of 200 was transformed. They are now earning their own money in a mutually supportive peer environment and their involvement in international business earned them great respect from local communities.
By attending this event, not only will you help hundreds more women transform their lives, but you can also access the advice and guidance you need to realise your dreams through crowdfunding.
You'll also receive:
- a welcome pack giving back-ground information on the campaign
- drinks and canapes throughout the event
- top tips on how to run a successful crowdfunding campaign
- inspiration from a successful social entrepreneur
- the opportunity to ask the experts
- a goodie bag to support you on your way to realising your dreams through crowdfunding