When: 14 October, 1–5pm
Where: Marylebone Campus
The fair provides an excellent opportunity for you to network with a wide variety of part time employers, no matter your discipline or the stage of study that you are in. This is also a great opportunity to find out more about the services and support on offer from the Career Development Centre.
To find out about the variety of part time employers attending the fair please visit Skills and Part Time Jobs Fair.
Throughout the event there will also be workshops on the following topics. Spaces are limited so please make sure you book to attend the workshops.
- Network your way to your dream job
- Successful CVs & covering letters
- Open your career options through volunteering
- How to get that job! Interview to-dos and no-nos!
- Breaking into the UK jobs market
- How to use LinkedIn effectively to kick-start your career
- How to be an Entrepreneur and win £20,000
- Placement Students Insight Panel – Get top tips now!
The Career Development Centre
The Career Development Centre runs a variety of on campus workshops, events and employer presentations throughout the year to support you to find the right job, choose a fruitful career or enhance your employability while at University.
Alongside the Skills and Part Time Fair we also host sector-specific career fairs, the majority of which are held in the first and second semester including: the Westminster Business Careers Fair, Social, Public and Education Careers Fair and Computer Science and Engineering Careers Fair.
For the latest updates on all events and how to book, visit our event listings on Engage.
See you at the fair!
Career Development Centre Team