How will you vote in May 2015?
Students at the University of Westminster have coordinated a three-part General Election debating series. The series is aimed at increasing student engagement with politics in the run up to the May 2015 General Election.
The final event is set to be an exciting opportunity to observe and engage in a debate between representatives from the five main political parties.
- Conservative – James Bell (Vauxhall)
- Labour – Nik Slingsby (Westminster)
- Liberal Democrat – Ibrahim Taguri (Brent Council)
- UKIP – Jack Duffin (Uxbridge and South Ruslip)
- Green Party – Tom Chance (Lewisham West and Penge)
The debate will be chaired by Professor Graham Smith
The debate will cover:
- Financing further education
- Youth employment
- Immigration and the European Union
Get involved! Questions will also be taken from the audience for the panellists.
This event is open to all students and staff at the University of Westminster.
External guests are welcome but must register in advance.
Refreshments will be provided.
If you have any questions, please contact the organisers
Jim Hirschmann - [email protected]
Stephanie Beams – [email protected]
Not yet registered to vote, or not registered at your term address? Register now!