The Ultimate Seminar returns on Saturday 21 November with its annual round-up of insider knowledge for making it in the music industry. Now in its sixth year, the event will have representatives from the industry’s foremost record labels, A&Rs, music publishers, management teams and songwriters assembled for one day to share their music-business acumen in a comprehensive programme packed with industry insight.
The Ultimate Seminar, presented by Cre8ing Vision Ltd. in association with the University of Westminster, will present panel discussions chaired by industry leaders that will cover a range of topics, including inspiration, creative breakthrough and business know-how. Speakers will include:
- Jo Charrington, A&R (Capitol Records) for Grammy Award-winning singer Sam Smith
- Denzyl Feigelson, Apple iTunes Music Synergist and Live Events & Artist Relations
- Diztortion, chart-topping grime music and electro producer
- Glyn Aikins, Director of A&R at Virgin EMI Records UK who has developed the likes of Emeli Sandé, Naughty Boy and Krept & Konan
- Mark Williamson of Spotify
Panel chairs will include:
- PRS’ Membership Development Director Myles Keller
- BBC Radio presenter Nihal Arthanayake
- i-D Magazine Music Editor Hattie Collins
- BMI label boss Simon Aldridge
- Capital Xtra DJ Manny Norte.
Attendees will have an unparalleled opportunity to pose questions to panellists, see inspirational film screenings and take away valuable advice to help them in creating a successful careers in music.
You must register to attend. Please register here.