We regret that this event is now fully booked. If you would be interested in receiving information about other events of this kind in the future, please email us at [email protected], and we will send you further details nearer the time.
Are you interested in working as a translator or interpreter, but unsure how to start? This one-day seminar will provide the answers.
You will hear about:
- the qualities and skills you need to work as a translator or interpreter
- how to get organised – and where to find help
- breaking through the ‘no experience = no work’ barrier
- areas where your language skills are in demand, and new niches to explore.
There will also be question-and-answer sessions and time for networking.
- Free for students
- £26 for ITI members (and members of FIT organisations)
- £36 for non-members
The fee includes VAT and all refreshment breaks (coffee/tea and biscuits). Please bring your own lunch which you can take to the networking area set aside for this purpose; alternatively, sandwiches and snacks can be bought at one of the many cafes and fast food outlets on Regent Street.
How to book
To book your place complete the online booking form
If you have any questions about this event, please email us at [email protected]
This event is arranged jointly by the University of Westminster and Institute of Translation and Interpreting, with support from the National Networks for Translation and for Interpreting.