Building upon the success of prior Innovation in Built Environment Education (iBEE) events, this year’s interactive conference will focus on ‘Solutions for uncertain times' for built environment higher education.
A ‘can’t miss’ 2 day event for networking, CPD and acquiring fresh ideas about learning and teaching in built environment higher education. It is being hosted by the University of Westminster and supported by the Higher Education Academy (HEA), Council of Heads of the Built Environment (CHOBE) and Associated Schools of Construction (ASC).
This interactive conference seeks to engage with academics across the built environment disciplines, allowing educators to:
- Experience excellent and innovatory inter-disciplinary practice
- Participate in hands-on workshops led by inspirational teachers
- Actively engage with and share new ideas through a series of ‘show and tell’ sessions
- Explore synergies in the pedagogic styles and strategies of different subjects
- Draw on the expertise of T&L leaders and innovators working across discipline boundaries
For more information and to book a place on this 2 day event running on the 29-30 May 2013, please see the ibee conference website.
Download the event flyer.