The University of Westminster’s Career Development Centre is currently running a series of seminars by both external industry experts and internal speakers to help students and graduates make the most of their skills and experience in an increasingly competitive graduate labour market.
Whether you are looking for part-time work, internships or graduate-level work, these seminars will equip you with the right knowledge and training to help boost your employability.
To see a full list of all seminars, dates and venues, please visit the Careers blog.
To book for these events please email [email protected] or call 020 7911 5184.
There are a number of inspiring seminars and workshops this year, on topics such as:
- Networking Skills
- Job Hunting with Social Media
- Communication & Body Language
- Effective CVs, Covering Letters and Applications
- Getting into Teaching
- Successful Interview Techniques
- International students working rights and visa information
- Commercial Awareness
- Writing Skills for the World of Work
- Entrepreneurship and Business Consultancy
- How to promote yourself to employers as an International Student
- Leadership Skills (The Drucker Society)
- Employability for Mature Students
- Successful Interview Preparation
- Public Speaking for Impact and Results
If you have any queries about this seminar series please contact [email protected]