On 23 June the UK voted to leave the European Union by 52–48%. Organised by the Department of Politics and International Relations this panel discussion brings together leading experts and decision-makers to reflect on the referendum campaigns, the result and the process of Brexit.
- Christine Dalby, Head of the European Commission Representation in the UK
- Birgit Maass, UK Correspondent, Deutsche Welle
- Michael McManus, Freelance Writer, Editor and Political Consultant
- Oliver Patel, Research Associate, European Institute, University College London
- The Rt Hon the Lord Tyler, Principal Spokesperson for Constitutional and Political Reform, Liberal Democrats
- Amelia Womack, Deputy Leader of the Green Party
Attendance is free and everyone is welcome.