The new FIFA regulations on working with intermediaries will be implemented on 1 April 2015 and this seminar brings together a number of key experts to discuss both the impact of the new regulations on the player market and the ramifications for existing licensed players’ agents and other stakeholders.
More broadly the seminar aims to engage with a wider academic and sport community, and will be of relevance to the sports industry, policy makers, academia and beyond.
All welcome but you must register online.
The seminar will be comprised of five presentations, a discussion and a question and answer session:
Chairs: Serhat Yilmaz & Guy Osborn
- Bobby Barnes, Deputy Chief Executive, The Professional Footballers’ Association
- Jake Marsh, Head of Training and Youth Protection, The International Centre for Sport Security
- Dr Giambattista Rossi, Senior Lecturer in Sport Management Birkbeck Sports Business Centre
- Nick De Marco, Barrister, Blackstone Chambers
- Andrew Nixon, Solicitor Sheridans