We are delighted to invite you to the University of Westminster Just GO! Fair which will take place between 3–10 of November. The event is aimed at supporting the University’s Global Engagement strategy and the 2020 vision of creating graduates with a wide array of transferable skills and a global mind set.
Westminster Abroad JUST GO Fair is a series of events for all Westminster students. During the fair, we will have stands promoting global opportunities, such as;
- Exchanges at partner institutions
- Summer schools
- Short–term internships
- Filed trips
There will also be information about available funding (Erasmus+, Distant Horizons Awards). We have invited a variety of external organisations as well as internal teams which would be able to facilitate student’s participation in international activities.
Thursday 3 November, 1 – 3pm at Marylebone Campus
At the main event we will have a speech from the university’s International Director followed by information sessions from the external organisations.
At the faculty fairs students will attend an opening speech from their respective Faculty International Director followed by presentations from exchange alumni who will encourage students to Just GO! abroad.
- Westminster School of Media, Arts and Design (Harrow Campus) – Monday 7 November, 12 – 2pm
- Social Sciences and Humanities (Regent Campus) Tuesday 8 November, 11am – 1pm
- Science and Technology (Cavendish Campus) Tuesday 8 November, 1 – 3pm
- Westminster Business School (Marylebone Campus), Architecture and the Built Environment (Marylebone Campus) – Thursday 10 November, 1 – 3pm