Focusing on the extent to which future plans for the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park can act as a catalyst for the advancement of London's sustainability agenda, this event is based on the lessons of other sustainability initiatives and explores the viability of ambitions for sustainable behaviour change.
Organised on behalf of the Olympic Park Legacy Company by Dr Gillian Evans (Centre for Research on Socio-Cultural Change, University of Manchester) in association with the School of Architecture and the Built Environment at the University of Westminster, the event will explore the potential for 2012's legacy to set a new standard in sustainability.
- Professor Geoff Petts, University of Westminster Vice-Chancellor
- Dr Gillian Evans
- Professor Simon Joss, University of Westminster
- Niall McNevin, OPLC Director of Planning and Sustainability
- Shaun McCarthy, Director, Commission for Sustainable London
- Trewin Rosterick, CEO, Global Action Plan
This event is free but registration is essential.