Sam King - [email protected]
Anticipating the publication of the Legal Education & Training Review, the Legal Services Board is promoting discussion of key issues in the delivery of legal services. This seminar will consider the structure of legal education and training, the post qualification training framework and the role and potential of continuing professional development.
- Roger Bamber - Partner, Mills & Reeves, solicitors
- Andrew Boon - Dean, School of Law, University of Westminster
- Tony Fazeli - Director, Institute for Learning
- Chris Kenny - Chief Executive, Legal Services Board
- Matthew Nicklin - Barrister, 5 Raymond Buildings
- Neil Wightman - Legal Services Consumer Panel