Find out more about the benefits of our CILEx programmes for employers during our wine and cheese event.
You will have opportunities to:
- visit Westminster Law School's excellent student and teaching facilities
- meet the CILEx President, our CILEx law team and some of our students
- learn more about the benefits of sponsoring Chartered Legal Executives
CILEx benefits for employers
At a cost significantly lower than qualifying as a solicitor (around £10,000 over four years part-time), Chartered Legal Executive lawyers provide significant benefits to you as an employer.
- be charged out at commercial rates in line with solicitors
- conduct their own caseloads without supervision
- obtain extended rights of audience
- under certain conditions, add their name to the Duty Rota Scheme
By incentivising your staff and sponsoring those with potential, you can convert staff into highly competent fee earners who are motivated, proficient and can bring in a new stream of revenue.
About Westminster Law School
Based in the heart of the West End, we are a well-established provider of legal education and have been successfully running Legal Executive law programmes for over 20 years.