Organised and hosted by the University of Westminster’s Department of Politics and International Relations, this panel discussion will bring together leading figures from both sides of the debate to explore the main arguments for remaining and leaving.
Attendance is free and everyone is welcome.
- Neil Carmichael MP, Conservative
- Brendan Chilton, Director of Labour Leave
- Anna Firth, Co-Chair of Women for Britain, Conservative
- The Rt. Hon. Lord Tyler, Principal Spokesperson for Constitutional and Political Reform, Liberal Democrats
- Nick Witney, Senior Policy Fellow, European Council on Foreign Relations
Chair: Keshini Navaratnam, International broadcaster and long-time BBC World news anchor