23 February 2018
|Time:||5:30pm to 6:30pm|
|Location:||The Pavilion, University of Westminster, Cavendish Campus, 115 New Cavendish Street, London, W1W 6XH – View map|
Join the Westminster Law and Theory Lab for the launch of Research Methods in Environmental Law: A Handbook, published in November 2017 by Elgar, edited by Andreas Philippopoulos-Mihalopoulos and Victoria Brooks.
We will have a lively, quick-fire line-up of the contributors and the editors (eight in an hour) saying a few words about the book and their chapter, followed by celebratory drinks.
- Andreas Philippopoulos-Mihalopoulos (University of Westminster): opening
- Jane Holder (UCL): Doing research for environmental justice
- Andreas Kotsakis (Oxford Brookes): The role of the critical environmental legal scholar: Can epistemology save the world?
- Bettina Lange (Oxford): ‘Nature society’ interactions and environmental protection
- Mirko Nikolić’ (broadcast): 400 coups et plus, silencieux
- Lucy Finchett-Maddock (Sussex): 'Speculative entropy', pedagogy and putting space and time at the centre
- Danilo Mandic (University of Westminster): A Rendering: Sounding Out the Surroundings of Environmental Law with Michel Serres
- Victoria Brooks (University of Westminster): closing