This meeting will bring together scientists and users in a free one day event at the University of Westminster. During the event you will learn about some of the recent applications and developments by expert users of the Attana Biosensor equipment.
The day will include presentations showcasing research from users in academia and industry. There also will be round table discussions on different applications of the technology.
- Dr Teodor Aastrup, Attana, Stockholm, Sweden
- Dr Miriam Dwek, University of Westminster, London, UK
- Thomas Clausen, Faculty Of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Dr Subramanian Suriyanarayanan, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Ioanna Kalograiaki, Department of Physical-chemical Biology, Spanish National Research Council, Madrid, Spain
- Dr. Fabian Richter, Biomedical Engineering, Institute of Cell Biology and Immunology, University of Stuttgart, Germany