Professional and short courses
Content Creation for Web Video Publishing
|Location||Cavendish, Central London|
|Faculty||Science and Technology|
Web-based video is now one of the most compelling and effective ways to promote your message, brand, products and services online, both via direct engagement and through improved search engine ranking.
This exciting and innovative 1-day course takes an integrated approach to deliver methods of content creation for web-based video, search engine optimisation and linking to social media. The course will consider and demonstrate complete solutions and workflows to effectively engage with your audience through web video publishing.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at participants who need to enhance or update their knowledge of online video strategy and the technical and practical considerations that matter.
Typical participants may include:
- online marketers hoping to learn more about video integration
- educationalist requiring a clear strategy for developing publishing video content
- viral marketers
- SMEs to gain understanding of how to engage with their audience and track information through video
- multimedia developers
|We run this course on request for a number of people. Please register your interest.||1 day||
|Register your interest|
The course will cover:
- the potential of using web video to engage with your audience for superior marketing
- creating a video slide show for the web using your own or supplied images and captured taking head video
- techniques for creating a professional YouTube channel for users to subscribe and engage with, as well exploring methods for building a community for your audience
- adding YouTube APIs video content and functionality into your website, app or device
- understanding the methods to manage, optimise and track the use of YouTube video content across website and social media
- essential SEO tips for increasing your video’s visibility in search engines
- how to test published work on your smart phones to reach a wider audience
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- apply your understanding of the principles involved in the production of web-based video publishing
- understand some of the basic techniques and technologies utilised within the development of web based video production
- apply a practical understanding of viral marketing and technical requirements for multimedia production
- understanding of web-based publishing and effective delivery of video content
Savraj Matharu is a Senior Lecturer in Multimedia and New Media in the School of Electronics Computer Science.
Savraj has headed the development of interactive multimedia solutions for clients including HUGE Entertainment, EMI, Sony, BBC, Channel 4, Deathrow Records, Rock Star Games, Kingston University, Brunel University, 2Simple, Aljazeera, O2 and the Jeremiah Group.