If you are a third-sector organisation, our Volunteering Service is here to support you in your search for the best student volunteers.
The size and diversity of our student population means you’ll always find what you need. The University of Westminster is home to over 20,000 students from 155 nations – and over 20% are interested in volunteering and work experience opportunities. Through their studies, Westminster students have developed specialist skills and knowledge that can benefit your organisation.
Watch our short introduction to Volunteering Services
How we can help you
We advertise and facilitate volunteering, voluntary work and other vacancies with over 300 different organisations each year, harnessing a large and enthusiastic student population in the heart of London. Alongside this core service, we can help you in a number of areas to make the most of what Westminster has to offer.
With us you can:
- develop collaborative live projects for (and with) students
- access specific faculties of study and groups of students
- access our campuses through lunchtime sessions, fairs or partner-led training workshops
- instantly engage with students through a dedicated volunteering blog, e-news and email
- get support to organise events including one-off volunteering opportunities
- reach registered students rapidly through bulk email with information on volunteering opportunities
- get technical support when drafting job descriptions for volunteers
We are committed to inspiring the next generation of global citizens and leaders, helping students develop the skills and attributes that are invaluable to a global knowledge economy. By partnering with us, your organisation can play a pivotal role in raising up tomorrow’s leaders, harnessing students’ enthusiasm, energy and fresh ideas to make a real difference in your community.
We are eager to develop mutually beneficial relationships with third-sector organisations and we try to avoid being rigid about how a partnership might look in practice. If you have ideas for partnership not described here, we would love to discuss and develop these with you.
To arrange a chat or share ideas and questions, please call us on +44 (0)20 3506 6112 or email Berekhet Berakhy at [email protected].
Find out more
- Who can advertise with us?
- Which volunteering opportunities are eligible?
- How to advertise a volunteering opportunity
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Sign up below to stay up-to-date about student volunteering at the University of Westminster:
Advertise your opportunity with us
Register with Westminster Career Hub and advertise your vacancy with us online.