The figures below reflect the cost of tuition fees only; if you are applying for a visa you will have to show maintenance fees above and beyond the cost of tuition alone.
|Undergraduate study costs||International Students (Non-EU)||European Students (EU)|
|Semester 1 - Starting September 2015||£6,074||£4,820|
|Semester 2 - Starting January 2016||£6,074||£4,820|
If you are applying directly to us (ie not through the international office at your university or college with whom we have an active partnership or through a study abroad provider) you will be required to pay a non-refundable £200 application fee which is deducted from your final tuition fee invoice.
Tuition fees include
- Standard tuition fees
- Membership of International Student House
- Subsidised access to university gym and recreation facilities (upon payment of an additional fee)
- Orientation and welcome programme and some social events
- Access to dedicated study abroad services
- Access to student services such as counselling, careers advice and libraries
Tuition fees do not include
- Bank fees and exchange losses with conversion of foreign currency payments to GB sterling
- All printing and photocopying charges after free print allowances have been used
- Fees for inter-lending library and document delivery (IDD charge) for all undergraduate and taught postgraduate students
- Residential field trips
- Additional admission fees for classes requiring visits to museums, exhibitions or events, such as theatre trips
You may pay fees by either bank transfer or credit card. For instructions on how to make payment please click on the relevant link below:
One important consideration in terms of cost is where you will live.
Please note, housing contracts are for the length of your programme dates.