Welcome to the University of Westminster New Zealand page. Westminster welcomes students from over 155 nations, including from New Zealand and boasts alumni from nearly 200 countries worldwide. Based in central London you can access our excellent facilities in one of the world’s greatest cities.
All students applying for a Bachelors (BA, BSc, BEng, BMus and LLB) degree at Westminster must hold one of the following qualifications:
- Sixth Form Certificate, with a recognised foundation/access qualification.
- Holders of a UK Foundation programme in a suitable subject area.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum 26 points, or A-Levels obtained in New Zealand.
- The University Entrance, Bursaries and Scholarship Examination or the University Junior Scholarship Entrance Scholarship Examination will be considered for admission to Bachelor degree courses. It satisfies the general entrance requirements of British higher education institutions, provided an overall score of 250 or more has been obtained.
All students applying for a Masters degree (MA, MSc and LLM) at Westminster will be required to have one of the following qualifications:
- Holders of a good 4 year Bachelors degree (Honours).
- Holders of a 3 year Bachelors degree (Ordinary) may be considered for entry onto a postgraduate diploma or onto a Masters course with very high grades and relevant work experience.
- Applicants without a first degree but with 5 years relevant work experience may also be considered on an individual basis for some masters programmes.