All students applying for a Bachelors (BA, BSc, BEng, BMus and LLB) degree at Westminster must hold one of the following qualifications:
- Sixth Form Certificate, with a recognised foundation/access qualification.
- Holders of a UK Foundation programme in a suitable subject area.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum 26 points, or A-Levels obtained in New Zealand.
- The University Entrance, Bursaries and Scholarship Examination or the University Junior Scholarship Entrance Scholarship Examination will be considered for admission to Bachelor degree courses. It satisfies the general entrance requirements of British higher education institutions, provided an overall score of 250 or more has been obtained.
All students applying for a Masters degree (MA, MSc and LLM) at Westminster will be required to have one of the following qualifications:
- Holders of a good 4 year Bachelors degree (Honours).
- Holders of a 3 year Bachelors degree (Ordinary) may be considered for entry onto a postgraduate diploma or onto a Masters course with very high grades and relevant work experience.
- Applicants without a first degree but with 5 years relevant work experience may also be considered on an individual basis for some masters programmes.
Short study programmes
Our Study Abroad programme offers degree students the opportunity to study with us for one or two semesters or to join the International Summer School for three to six weeks.
We have many students studying with us on our English language (EFL) courses, which range from two weeks to a full academic year.
Partnership programme links
The University of Westminster works in partnership with universities, government bodies and private organisations throughout the world. If you are interested in developing collaborations or partnerships with the University of Westminster please see our International partnerships pages.