The nearest Tube station to the Harrow Campus is Northwick Park on the Metropolitan line, about 20 minutes away from Baker Street Tube station in central London.
Overlooking green open spaces and playing fields, Harrow-on-the-Hill is a perfectly preserved Victorian village situated on a hill overlooking London.
A short bus ride takes you into Harrow and its lively town centre, where students can find a wide range of shops, an art centre and a multiplex cinema.
Baker Street is only 20 minutes away, but it's also easy to escape the hustle and bustle of central London and visit the picturesque country villages and towns of the home counties – a term used to describe the English counties surrounding London.
Residents of Harrow you might recognise:
- Matt Smith, actor who plays the current Doctor Who lives in Harrow
- pop group JLS share a house in Harrow
- Rod Stewart, singer and musician, owns property in Hatch End
- Barbara Windsor, famed for her roles in the Carry On films and EastEnders, has lived in Stanmore
- Patrick Moore, astronomer, was born in Pinner
- David Baddiel, has lived in Hatch End
- Barry Cryer, comedy writer and author has lived in Hatch End
- Alan Dedicoat, the 'Voice of the Balls' from the BBC Lottery television programmes and BBC Radio 2 newsreader lives in Harrow