Volume 6 Issue 1 - Traces of Conflict
Forthcoming issue 6.1: "Traces of Conflict"
Issue 6.1 of the Journal of War and Culture Studies is themed around "Traces of Conflict", and introduced by the joint editors Basham, Victoria; Hurcombe, Martin; Pearson, Chris.
- O'Mahony, Claire I R, "War within the Walls: Conflict and Citizenship in the Murals of the Hôtel de Ville, Paris"
- Lloyd, Christopher, "Enduring Captivity: French POW Narratives of World War II"
- Shimada, Lia D; Johnston, Mark, "Tracing the Troubles through the Trees: Conflict and Peace in the Urban Forest of Belfast, Northern Ireland"
- Purbrick, Louise, "Trading the Past: Material Culture of Long Kesh/Maze, Northern Ireland"
- Niven, Bill, "From Countermonument to Combimemorial: Developments in German Memorialization"
- Gough, Paul; Morgan, Sally J, "`A Faux Cenotaph': Guerilla Interventions and the Contestation of Rhetorical Public Space"
- There is also a Noticeboard with recent publications, forthcoming events, calls for papers, etc.