A-Level Language Workshops
Take your language skills to the next level
- studying French, German or Spanish at AS or A2 level?
- enthusiastic about using your language skills in real-life contexts?
- eager to improve your speaking, grammar and writing skills?
- keen to explore different ways and contexts of using a language?
- interested in working with authentic resources and qualified native speakers?
- curious to find out what your language(s) can do for you?
- considering taking a language as (part of) your University degree programme?
If so, the University of Westminster’s A level language workshops will help you take your language skills to the next level.
Our workshops have successfully run for a number of years and are delivered by teaching staff who are experienced native speakers. They focus on improving essential skills (speaking, grammar and writing).
Our workshops are not syllabus and exam revision classes, but offer learners the opportunity to increase their fluency, accuracy, confidence and learning skills.
We are offering workshops in French, German and Spanish from 6 – 8 April 2016.
University of Westminster
309 Regent Street
London W1B 2UW
Cost: £50 for one workshop (this covers all three days; please note that you cannot book individual days)
- Each three day workshop comprises 15 hours of teaching, focusingon a variety of activities.
- Separate classes for AS and A2 groups are available in all languages.
- Each workshop is limited to 20 students.
The booking deadline is Monday 29 February 2016. You will be notified after the deadline whether your application has been successful.
For informal queries, please contact Dr. Manuela von Papen at [email protected], but please note that we are unable to accept email or telephone enquiries. Bookings can only be made by post.