Study Prospective students
As a student in London, you'll be able to take advantage of a range of discounts.
- Get a student travel discount from Transport for London to save 30% on fares.
- Use your student union card or buy an NUS Extra card to get discounts at hundreds of restaurants, cinemas and shops across the capital.
- Register with Student Beans for discounts on leisure and entertainment.
- Have a look at Student Money Saver and MyUniDays for freebies and deals.
- Join My Voucher Codes for 2-for-1 deals and savings on eating out and shopping.
- Visit the Time Out website for details on what's going on in the capital, including Time Out's cheap eats guide.
- When going to the theatre, always ask about student standby tickets, which are available at most West End theatres, and also have a look at the TKTS theatre booth, which offers discounted tickets on a range of performances.
- Most museums and galleries in London are free of charge and, as a student, you may get a discount on special collections if there’s an entry fee being charged.