Study Prospective students
- The scholarships offered by the University of Westminster are for studying at the University of Westminster only. We do not provide scholarships to enable students to study at other institutions.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw or amend any listed scholarship without prior notification.
- Scholarships are offered subject to funding and availability.
- Scholarships are awarded by the University’s Assessment and Awarding Group and their decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the reasons for their decision. No appeal is allowed, as once scholarships are awarded, all available funds have been committed.
- Lobbying of any members of the University’s Assessment and Awarding Group will disqualify applicants from receiving any scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded for a specific course and entry point and cannot be deferred.
- All scholarship offers are subject to verification of academic qualifications.
- Acceptance of a scholarship implies consent under the Data Protection Act for the University to keep in contact with the student and for the scholar’s name to be published in relevant publicity materials.
- All scholarship awards are for the student recipient only. Under no circumstances can scholarship funds be used to support students’ families.
- Tuition fee costs will be paid directly to the University’s Finance Offices on behalf of the student by the Scholarships office. Accommodation costs (where applicable) will be paid directly by the Scholarships office.
- When accommodation is provided, this will normally be at either one of the University’s Halls of Residence or International Students House. Where a scholarship recipient is accommodated is at the University’s discretion and may include sharing with other students.
- Scholarship funds for international students may not be repatriated under any circumstances. Students attempting to do so will have their scholarship revoked and will be required to return to their home country.
- Scholarship recipients must meet the conditions set out in the Terms of Agreement in order to continue to receive the scholarship throughout the duration of the course.
- The University and its partners reserve the right to withdraw, terminate or suspend any scholarship on disciplinary grounds or in case of academic failure. This includes failing to meet satisfactory academic progress which at minimum means successfully passing all modules (unless specified otherwise within the Terms of Agreement).
- Where needed, scholarship recipients may also be required to assist the University with its marketing and publicity activities.