What should I expect at an open afternoon?
Our undergraduate fashion open afternoons provide the perfect opportunity to look around our facilities, hear first-hand from our current fashion design students and staff and get a taste of what life is like at the University.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Attend the course presentation in the main auditorium at 2pm (with a Q&A session)
- Take a tour of our studios and our fashion print facilities
- See examples of current work
- Talk to our fashion students about their experiences on the course
- Find out more about career opportunities
- View the unique Westminster Menswear Archive collection available for all our students to use.
This open afternoon takes place at our Harrow Campus.
For more details, visit our Harrow Campus location page.