Step 1: Online pre-enrolment
We’ll send you an email asking you to complete your online pre-enrolment.
At pre-enrolment, you’ll need to confirm your personal details and your intention to enrol on your chosen course. If you notice that any of your details on the system are wrong, get in touch with your Admissions Office.
If you're a self-funding student, you'll have the option to pay your fees online during this stage
When you've completed online enrolment, print off the completed enrolment form - you will need to bring this to your enrolment session at the University.
Note that to complete online enrolment, you will need to have:
- firmly accepted an unconditional offer of a place at the University
- received an email from us confirming what your tuition fees will be
If you're an international student with a student visa, you’ll need to enter some information about your visa during this stage of enrolment.
International students who do not need a Tier 4 visa to study here must complete the ‘visa check’ section in the ‘international applicants’ section of the applicant portal before they can start pre-enrolment.
Problems logging in or pre-enrolling?
You will not be able to pre-enrol online if:
- we have not yet received your results
- you have not yet sent us your fee assessment form
- you are an overseas student who has not yet paid your deposit