SSH module registration
Module registration for the 2017-18 academic session will be open on Tuesday 4 April 2017 and close on Thursday 20 April 2017.
Remember registration of option modules is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Continuing undergraduate students should refer to their Course Handbook in order to see what registration options are available to them.
Westminster Plus Electives
Westminster Plus Electives are credit bearing modules that can help you to develop the skills that future employers are looking for. When you are asked to complete module registration you should take a look at what's on offer from the Westminster Plus Electives.
Online module registration
Once module registration has opened on Tuesday 4 April a link for ‘Student Module Registration’ will appear via your SRS Web. You will receive an email about how to use the online system.
Current L4 and L5 undergraduate, full-time, fully enrolled students on the following courses will be able to make their module choices online:
- Creative Writing and English Language BA
- Creative Writing and English Literature BA
- Criminology BA
- English Literature and Language BA
- English Language and Linguistics BA
- English Literature and History BA
- English Literature BA
- European Legal Studies LLB
- History BA
- Integrated Master’s in Law
- International Relations BA
- International Relations and Development BA
- Law LLB
- Law with French LLB
- Politics BA
- Politics and International Relations BA
- Sociology BA
- Sociology and Criminology BA
Offline module registration
The following students cannot register their modules online:
- Part-time students
- Suspended students
- Students with a finance hold code
- Postgraduate students
- Undergraduate Language students.
- Undergraduate Legal Studies students
If you fall into one of these categories, you will need to submit a paper module registration form, which must be signed by your Course Leader and submitted to the SSH Registry Office at Wells Street: