SSH module registration
Module registration for the 2018-19 academic session will open on Wednesday 4 April 2018 and close on Thursday 19 April 2018.
Registration of option modules is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Continuing undergraduate students should refer to their Course Handbook and information on Blackboard in order to see what registration options and electives are available to them.
Westminster Plus Electives
Westminster Plus Electives are credit bearing modules that can help you to develop the skills that future employers are looking for. When you are asked to complete module registration you should take a look at what's on offer from the Westminster Plus Electives.
Online module registration
Once module registration has opened on Wednesday 4 April a link for ‘Student Module Registration’ will appear via your SRS Web. You will receive an email about how to use the online system.
Current Level 4 and Level 5 undergraduate, full-time, fully enrolled students on the following courses will be able to make their module choices online:
- Creative Writing and English Language BA
- Creative Writing and English Literature BA
- Criminology BA
- English Literature and Language BA
- English Language and Linguistics BA
- English Literature and History BA
- English Literature BA
- European Legal Studies LLB
- History BA
- History and Politics BA
- Integrated Master’s in Law
- International Relations BA
- International Relations and Development BA
- Law LLB
- Law with French Law LLB (current Level 4 students do not need to complete module registration as all modules at Level 5 are core)
- Legal Studies BA
- Politics BA
- Politics and International Relations BA
- Sociology BA
- Sociology and Criminology BA
Offline module registration
The following students cannot register their modules online:
- Part-time students
- Suspended students
- Students with a finance hold code
- Postgraduate students
- Undergraduate Language students.
- Undergraduate Legal Studies students
If you fall into one of these categories, you will need to submit a paper module registration form, which must be signed by your Course Leader and submitted to the SSH Registry Office at Wells Street: