Results discrepancies

Download the Results Investigation Form.

If you believe that one or more of your assessment marks has been incorrectly recorded on SRSWeb, and you have evidence to support your case (eg a Coursework Coversheet showing your mark), you should complete the Results Investigation Form as soon as possible and submit it to your Faculty Registry Office.

For full details on results investigations, see Part 4, Section 16 of the Handbook of Academic Regulations.

University Regulations, Policies & Procedures

Check the academic regulations for undergraduate and postgraduate courses.

Letters in a card index

Contacts directory

Find a phone number or email address.