Changing your course

Download the Internal Course Transfer Form.

If you are thinking of changing your course, or changing between part-time and full-time studies (changing your 'mode of study'), discuss your options with your course leader.

There may be funding implications if you change your course or mode of study, so make sure that you also speak to our Student Advice team for guidance.

If you do decide to change either your course or mode of study, you'll need to complete an Internal Transfer Form and submit it to your Faculty Registry Office. If you're transferring to a different course, you'll need to get the signature of your current course leader and that of the prospective course leader.

Note: All course transfers are subject to the requirements of the Academic Regulations and academic approval.

University Regulations, Policies & Procedures

Check the academic regulations for undergraduate and postgraduate courses.

Letters in a card index

Contacts directory

Find a phone number or email address.