The RSAC is chaired by the University Provost with a membership that includes many of the Vice Chancellor’s Senior Team, including the:
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global Engagement)
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Student Experience)
- Pro Vice-Chancellors and Deans of each Faculty
- University Registrar
- Director of Communications, Recruitment and External Affairs
- Chief Executive of the Students’ Union.
In addition to the membership, the committee is also attended by the University’s Interfaith Advisor and the Student Union’s President, or nominee, who provide advice and background context to discussions.
The committee is supported by the Executive Officer (VC’s Office). If you have any queries regarding the work of the committee, please contact [email protected].