Events and resources
‘Going to University’ and 'Supporting your young person to find work' workshops
An autism organisation, AS Mentoring, are running workshops for parents/carers of young people with Autism Spectrum Conditions/Asperger syndrome. The workshops are titled ‘Going to University’ and 'Supporting your young person to find work’.
- 'Going to University' workshops: 18 September 2017, 17 January 2018, 23 April 2018 – see flyer for more information (PDF)
- 'Supporting your young person to find work’ workshop: 16 October 2017 – see flyer for more information (PDF)
Are you a student with an Autism Spectrum Condition/Asperger’s wishing to meet other students who are also on the spectrum? If so, please come along to our fun meetup events:
- Wednesday 18 October 2017 – 3pm-5pm - Leicester Square trip.
- Wednesday 15 November 2017 – Games meet up. Held at RS250, 309 Regent Street, Regents campus.
- Wednesday 24 January 2018
- Wednesday 21 February 2018
- Wednesday 21 March 2018
Further details and locations will be available later this year.
For further information please email [email protected] or call us on 0203 506 8800.