There are 3 ways to contact us:
- Call us on +44 (0)20 3506 8800 (we’re open from 9.30 AM until 4.30 PM)
- Email us at [email protected]
- Come to one of our drop-in sessions
These will resume from 4 September 2017.
We offer drop-in sessions for students who have quick questions. Sessions last 10 minutes with an advisor. If, after your drop-in session you need more time with an adviser, we’ll book you in for an appointment.
Drop-in slots are limited so we advise arriving at or before 1pm. There’ll be a sign-up sheet available when you arrive. Please see our locations and timings:
- 101 New Cavendish Street, W1W 6XH (first floor) – 1-2pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- Little Titchfield Street, W1W 7BY (room 2.13) – 1-2 pm on Thursdays.
- Marylebone Campus, NW1 5LS (room CG30) – 1-2pm on Thursdays.
- Westminster School of Media Arts and Design, HA1 3TP (room EG7) – 1-2pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays.
Our team’s contacts
Our team is made up of Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) Advisors and Disability Advisors. Our SpLD advisors support students with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Our Disability Advisers support students with mental health conditions, long term health conditions, visual impairments, Autism Spectrum Conditions, mobility difficulties and those who are deaf or hearing impaired.
Tel: +44 (0)20 350 66317
Ayten Ozdogus, Vicky Neale & Ravee Ramalingam
Tel: +44 (0)20 350 68800
Specific Learning Difficulty (SpLD) Advisers:
Tel: +44 (0)20 350 66115
Daniela De Silva
Tel: +44 (0)20 350 66279
Tel: +44 (0)20 350 66117
Tel: +44 (0)20 350 66496
Disability Tutor contacts
There is a Disability Tutor in each Faculty. Disability Tutors are academic members of staff who report to the Faculty Head of Learning and Teaching. They work closely with Disability Learning Support.
Faculty of Media, Art and Design
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
Westminster Business School
Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment
Faculty of Science and Technology
Alison Fixsen (Deputy)
Each library has a Disability Support Representative to support students with disabilities and act as a liaison point between students and Disability Learning Support.
To contact your Disability Support Representative please download the disability support guide (PDF).