Win up to £1500 and improve the student experience at Westminster!
16 November 2015
The University is introducing changes to the undergraduate student experience from next September. This includes introducing five new graduate attributes – areas in which Westminster graduates will excel and be distinctive.
Enter the competition!
- Are you a creative thinker?
- Would you like to come up with a design concept and see it come to life?
- Would you like to help fellow students prepare for their future?
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in creating something students across the university will use to improve their skills and employability.
How it works
Your competition entry should address the following points in no more than 1000 words:
Describe your idea
- Tell us what technical aspects the resource will have
- Tell us about the visual design of the resource
- Why your idea will appeal to students
Dates to remember
- Monday 14 December 2015 - Deadline to enter your initial proposal
- Monday 18 January 2016 – deadline to submit final, detailed proposals
- Wednesday 20 January 2016: pitching day – Shortlisted teams will pitch their ideas to our panel of judges.
About the University of Westminster:
The University of Westminster boasts a vibrant learning environment attracting more than 20,000 students from over 150 nations and we continue to invest in our future with new developments, research projects and new ideas.
We offer highly attractive practice-based courses that are independently rated as excellent, many with international recognition. Our distinguished 175-year history has meant we lead the way in many areas of research, particularly politics, media, art and design, architecture and biomedical sciences, and our position in the city of London allows us to continue to build on our close connections with leading figures and organisations in these areas as well as in the worlds of business, information technology, politics and law.
Our commitment to educating graduates for the needs of professional life attracts high quality students from within the UK and around the globe.
Internationalisation, employability and sustainability are key elements in the University of Westminster’s vision for the future and we strive to ensure the very highest standards are met and maintained.