The University of Westminster is introducing Employability Inductions from 2017/18. This initiative is part of the University’s commitment to raising the profile of employability and to encourage students to engage and participate early on.
The Employability Inductions are designed to make you aware of:
- the range of employability activities that the University offers to help you develop employability skills
- how you can make the best use of these opportunities to enhance your career prospects.
If you missed the Inductions presentations, you can download the slides and find out how we can help you to get the most of your time at the University.
- Employability induction level 4 (PDF)
- Employability induction level 5 (PDF)
- Employability induction level 6 (PDF)