Raffles House is available to:
- new undergraduate students studying at one of our central London campuses (42-week tenancy)
- new and continuing undergraduate students studying at our Harrow Campus
- all postgraduate students
All rooms are en-suite and the building is split into flats of six rooms, with each flat sharing a well-equipped kitchen with attached living area. The bedrooms all have 4ft beds as well as a desk and storage space.
As our main first-year residence there will be plenty of opportunities to get to know people and to get fully involved in student life.
Raffles House is owned and managed by iQ Student Accommodation on behalf of the University of Westminster.
The hall is on the same development as Wembley Stadium and Wembley Arena, so there is always a lot going on. Raffles House is also only two stops from Harrow Campus, where the Students' Union is based. The shops of Wembley are a short walk away and provide a range of local options.
|ROOM TYPE||WEEKLY RENT 2018–19||CONTRACT LENGTH||TENANCY DATES 2018–19|
|Standard en-suite (481)||£192.00||42-weeks||8 September 2018 – 28 June 2019|
What's included in the rent?
The cost of all bills and utilities are included in the rent, as well as high-speed broadband.
Basic possessions insurance is also included in the rent, and is provided by Endsleigh. The insurance covers basic items such as PCs and laptops in your room.
Visit the Endsleigh website to see what is covered in the insurance and to add any additional items to your insurance.
- Onsite laundry
- Cycle storage
- 24-hour security
- All private ensuite rooms
- 4ft beds with storage
- Free WiFi
- Contents insurance included
- Social hub with widescreen TV, games machine and regular social events
- Rooftop garden and courtyard
- All-inclusive rents
Bedrooms are centrally heated and generally contain:
- a single bed (bedding is not provided)
- desk and chair
- storage drawer
- bedside cabinet