- A. Lazowski and S. Blockmans (eds.), Research Handbook on EU Institutional Law, Edward Elgar 2016
- D. Nicol, The constitutional protection of capitalism, Hart Publishing, Oxford, 2010
- Lazowski, The Application of EU law in the New Member States, T.M.C. Asser Press 2010
- A. Lazowski, EU Withdrawal: Good Business for British Business?, 22 European Public Law (2016) p. 115.
- A. Lazowski, “Darling you are not going anywhere": the right to exit in EU Law, 40 European Law Review (2015) p. 877
- A. Lazowski and R. A. Wessel, When Caveats turn into Locks: Opinion 2/13 on Accession of the European Union to the ECHR, 16 German Law Journal (2015) pp. 179
- A. Lazowski, E. Dagilyte, P. Stasinopoulos The Importance of Being Earnest: Spelling of Names, EU Citizenship and Fundamental Rights, 11 Croatian Yearbook of European Law and Policy (2015) p. 1.
- E. Frantziou, The Horizontal Effect of the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights: Rediscovering the Reasons for Horizontality, 21 European Law Journal (2015) p. 657.
- E. Frantziou, Further developments in the right to be forgotten, 14 Human Rights Law Review (2014) p. 761.
- A. Lazowski and Mirna Vlasic Feketija, The Seventh EU Enlargement and Beyond: Pre-Accession Policy vis-à-vis the Western Balkans Revisited, 10 Croatian Yearbook of European Law and Policy (2014) p. 1.
- E. Frantziou, Case C-176/12 Association de Médiation Sociale v Hichem Laboubi – Some Reflections on the Horizontal Effect of the Charter and the Reach of Fundamental Employment Rights in the European Union, 10 European Constitutional Law Review (2014) p. 332.
- D. Nicol, Progressive eras, periods of reaction and constitutional change, 15 German Law Journal (2014) p. 437
- A. Lazowski, Decoding a Legal Enigma: the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union and infringement proceedings, 14(4) ERA Forum (2013) p.573.
- A. Lazowski, Children of the Lesser Law: A Commentary on Joined Cases Ziółkowski and Szeja, 38 European Law Review (2013) p. 404.
- M. Spreeuw, Do As I Say, Not As I Do: The Application of Mutual Recognition and Mutual Trust, 8 Croatian Yearbook of European Law and Policy (2012) p. 505.
- D. Nicol, Can justice dethrone democracy in the European Union? A reply to Jürgen Neyer, 50 Journal of Common Market Studies (2012), p. 508.
- A. Lazowski, Withdrawal from the European Union and Alternatives to Membership, 37 European Law Review (2012) p.523.
- A. Lazowski, EU do not worry, Croatia is behind you: A Commentary on the Seventh Accession Treaty, 8 Croatian Yearbook of European Law & Policy (2012) p. 1.
- D. Nicol, Legitimacy of the Commons debate on prisoner voting, Public Law (2011). p. 681.
Chapters in edited volumes
- A. Lazowski, EU Criminal Law and Enlargement, in V. Mitsilegas, M. Bergström, T. Konstadinides (eds.), Research Handbook on EU Criminal Law, Edward Elgar Publishing 2016, p. 507.
- D. Nicol, Swabian housewives, suffering southerners : the contestability of justice as exemplified by the Eurozone crisis, in: D. Kochenov, G. de Búrca, A. Williams, Europe’s justice deficit?, Hart Publishing 2015, p. 165.
- A. Lazowski, S. Blockmans, Between dream and reality: challenges to the legal rapprochement of the Western Balkans, in: Legislative Approximation and Application of EU Law in the Eastern Neighbourhood of the European Union: Towards a Common Regulatory Space? Routledge Research in European Union Law . Routledge, (2014) pp. 108