Representation, Fabrication, Computing
Publications, Exhibitions and Events
Publications, exhibitions and events
- Spankie, Ro (2015) Sigmund Freud’s Desk, An Anecdoted Guide. London: Freud Museum.
- Spankie, Ro (2015) ‘The ‘Old Cinema’ a dissolving view.’ In The Magic Screen: A History of the Regent Street Cinema. Elaine Penn (ed.). London: Granta.
- Visnjic, Filip (festival participant). FIBER Festival, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, May 2015.
- Visnjic, Filip (jury member). Prix Ars Electronica 2015, Linz, Austria, April 2015.
- Ayuso, Alessandro (2014). ‘Adventures in Angelic Imagination: The Embodied (Neo)Baroque as recounted by a Body Agent Putto.’ In The Material Imagination. Matthew Mindrup (ed.) Farnsworth: Ashgate.
- Difford, Richard (2014). ‘Conversions of Relief: On the perception of depth in drawings’, Journal of Architecture, 19 (4). http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13602365.2014.947306
- Visnjic, Filip (speaker). Retune Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 2014.
- Visnjic, Filip (curator/event organiser). Resonate Festival 2014, Belgrade, Serbia, April 2014.
- Ayuso Alessandro, Spankie Ro, workshop and exhibited installation ‘Nonanthropogenic Rafts for Beginners’ at ADSL, Artesis, University College of Antwerp. Workshop called used 3-D scanning software to create an installation responding to ADSL theme ‘Dissolution’. Visnjic, Filip (curator). Moscow "Circle of Light" Festival - Educational Programme, Moscow, Russia.
- Difford, Richard (speaker). ‘Stereoscopic Projection: Drawing in Stereoscopic Space’ The Practice of Drawing Lines: Architecture and Art, Symposium, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia, 2013.
- Difford, Richard (workshop organiser). ‘Digital Kaleidoscope’, Resonate Digital Media Festival Belgrade, Serbia, 2013.
- Spankie, Ro (2013). ‘Drawing Out the Censors Room.’ In Writing/Drawing: negotiating the perils and pleasures of interiority: I.D.E.A. (Interior Design Educators Association) Journal
- Visnjic, Filip (curator/event organiser). Resonate Festival 2013, Belgrade, Serbia, April 2013.
- Spankie, Ro (2013) ‘The Art of Borrowing. In Brooker, G. and Weinthal, L. (Eds) Handbook of Interior Architecture and Design, 428-440. Oxford: Berg.
- Difford, Richard (2012) ‘In Defence of Pictorial Space: Stereoscopic photography and architecture in the nineteenth century'. In Andrew Higgott and Timothy Wray (ends), Camera / Constructs: Photography, Architecture and the Modern city, Ashgate Publishing. Spankie, Ro (2012) 'Drawing out the Censors Room,' IDEA Journal, Writing/Drawing: negotiating the perils and pleasures of interiority, pp 72-87.
- Ayuso, Alessandro and Pavlovic, D, ‘Imagining Bodies: University of Bremen Academic Interchange’, Winning collaborative competition Entry Exhibited at the Spatial Cognition Symposium, German Consulate, New York, New York.
- Ayuso, Alessandro, et al. ‘Body Agents: Figures as Agents for Design’ as part of the ‘Research Projects’ exhibition curated by Penelope Haralambidou, The Bartlett, University College London, London, United Kingdom.
- Ayuso Alessandro, Spankie Ro, Tell-the-Tale Details, exhibition of student work based on and exhibited at the Old Cinema, 309 Regent Street.
- Difford, Richard (workshop organiser). ‘Digital Stereoscope’, Resonate Digital Media Festival Belgrade, Serbia, 2012.
- Difford,Richard (curator and designer). Architecture and Digital Media (exhibition stand), Kinetica 2012 , P3, London, 2012.