Patient Outcomes in Health Research Group
Dr Marie Polley
- Jolliffe R, Seers H, Caro E, Durrant J, Jackson S, Weeks L and Polley M (2015). The responsiveness, content and convergent validity of the Measure Yourself Concerns and Wellbeing (MYCaW) patient reported outcome measure. Integrative Cancer Therapies 14(1):26-34 .
- Cheshire A, Polley M, Peters D, Ridge D (2013) Patient Outcomes and Experiences of a NHS Service for Persistent Low Back Pain: A mixed methods approach. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 13:300 doi:10.1186/1472-6882-13-300
- Cuesta-Vargas AI, Férnandez-Lao C, Cantarero-Villanueva I, Díaz-Rodríguez L, Fernández-de-las Peñas C, Polley MJ and Arroyo-Morales M (2012) Psychometrics properties of the QuickPIPER: A shortened version of the PIPER fatigue scale. European Journal of Cancer Care. 01/2013; DOI:10.1111/ecc.12022
External funding applications
- PrincipIe Investigator: Polley M, Ridge D and Pilkington K £147,000; Service Evaluation of the
- use of a health facilitator to support and advise pre-diabetic and diabetic patients at 3 GP surgeries. July 2013-July 2015 Funder: Make My Day Better
- Co-Investigator: £55, 480 for Evaluation of the Early Intervention Back Pain Service. Funding from the Kensington & Chelsea PCT, Ridge & Polley M, 2010-2011.
- Co-Investigator: £40,000 for ‘Evaluating of an osteopathy/acupuncture service for musculoskeletal pain at the Victoria Medical Centre’, (Barcapel Foundation funding), Ridge & Polley, 2009-2010
Payman Moayedi-araghi (completed) Carol Granger, Ruth Burns (In progress).