We'll be holding a telephone appeal this November to raise funds for the University of Westminster 125 Fund and keep our alumni up to date with University news and events.
The appeal runs for three weeks between 29 October and 20 November and will employ a team of 40 student callers.
What you’ll get
- One of the best wages on campus (£9.40 per hour)
- Improved communication and listening skills
- The opportunity to gain valuable work experience that will benefit your life at Westminster and your future career
- The opportunity to meet new people and be part of a fantastic team
- The opportunity to make a positive contribution to Westminster
- A role that is both challenging and extremely rewarding
What we’re looking for
- An current undergraduate or postgraduate student at Westminster
- A good communicator with excellent spoken English
- Confident with an outgoing personality and excellent listening skills
- Able to work both independently and in a dynamic team environment
- Enthusiastic about the University of Westminster
- Reliable, hardworking and dedicated.
- Enjoy speaking to a variety of people over the telephone.
- Self-confidence to negotiate with people over the telephone.
- The ability to deal with confidential information in a discrete and tactful manner.
- Reliability and accurate time-keeping.
How to apply
The deadline for applications is 1 October 2016.
Two selection days will be held on 6 and 7 October 2016, which you must be available for.
You can find full details on the role and how to apply by signing in to the Engage job page.