Library and IT
Training dates: referencing the right way
6 January 2014
The Training Room, Marylebone Library
Dates and Times
- Monday 27 January, 1.30-2pm or 4.15-4.45pm
- Tuesday 28 January, 1.30-2pm or 4.15-4.45pm
- Wednesday 29 January, 1.30-2pm or 4.15-4.45pm
- Thursday 30 January, 1.30-2pm or 4.15-4.45pm
- Friday 31 January, 1.30-2pm or 4.15-4.45pm
- Tuesday 4 February, 1.30-2pm or 4.15-4.45pm
- Wednesday 5 February, 1.30-2pm or 4.15-4.45pm
- Thursday 6 February, 1.30-2pm or 4.15-4.45pm
- Friday 7 February, 1.30-2pm or 4.15-4.45pm
About the University of Westminster:
The University of Westminster boasts a vibrant learning environment attracting more than 20,000 students from over 150 nations and we continue to invest in our future with new developments, research projects and new ideas.
We offer highly attractive practice-based courses that are independently rated as excellent, many with international recognition. Our distinguished 175-year history has meant we lead the way in many areas of research, particularly politics, media, art and design, architecture and biomedical sciences, and our position in the city of London allows us to continue to build on our close connections with leading figures and organisations in these areas as well as in the worlds of business, information technology, politics and law.
Our commitment to educating graduates for the needs of professional life attracts high quality students from within the UK and around the globe.
Internationalisation, employability and sustainability are key elements in the University of Westminster’s vision for the future and we strive to ensure the very highest standards are met and maintained.