Library and IT
New online timetable
11 September 2014
It's easy and convenient to access
- View online by logging in to Timetabling
- Subscribe to your timetable to view details of your classes via the calendar app on your smart phone or tablet, or via Outlook or Google calendars. Download 'Know How to access the timetable'
- View by day, week or month for details of classes and also formal exams.
Your timetable isn't just a calendar
- You will receive information about who is teaching your lectures, seminars and tutorials.
- You will also be able to book library group study spaces, and your bookings will appear in your timetable.
It keeps you updated
- You will receive simple notifications about any late changes to your lectures, seminars and tutorials.
It's your timetable, only better.
About the University of Westminster:
The University of Westminster boasts a vibrant learning environment attracting more than 20,000 students from over 150 nations and we continue to invest in our future with new developments, research projects and new ideas.
We offer highly attractive practice-based courses that are independently rated as excellent, many with international recognition. Our distinguished 175-year history has meant we lead the way in many areas of research, particularly politics, media, art and design, architecture and biomedical sciences, and our position in the city of London allows us to continue to build on our close connections with leading figures and organisations in these areas as well as in the worlds of business, information technology, politics and law.
Our commitment to educating graduates for the needs of professional life attracts high quality students from within the UK and around the globe.
Internationalisation, employability and sustainability are key elements in the University of Westminster’s vision for the future and we strive to ensure the very highest standards are met and maintained.