What have we been up to so far?
19 February 2013
- We have completed the building works providing you with a new studying and social areas
- Revised and improved the delivery of number of modules like Strategic Perspectives
- Introduced number of career events i.e.: Career’s Fast-track on Monday’s evenings, Employability workshops, Placements and Internships opportunities to all business school students and HRM conference taking place in April
- Continue developing various ways to improve your learning experience through: blogs, on-line group discussions, video content and on-line course work submission
- We are in regular contact with Student Union and started Learning Conversations group to get regular feedback from you and ways of further improving it
This work is never finished and our promise to you is that we continue working with you over the years to make sure you get the most out of your student experience here at Westminster.
Dr David Hitchcock, Associate Dean
About the University of Westminster:
The University of Westminster boasts a vibrant learning environment attracting more than 20,000 students from over 150 nations and we continue to invest in our future with new developments, research projects and new ideas.
We offer highly attractive practice-based courses that are independently rated as excellent, many with international recognition. Our distinguished 175-year history has meant we lead the way in many areas of research, particularly politics, media, art and design, architecture and biomedical sciences, and our position in the city of London allows us to continue to build on our close connections with leading figures and organisations in these areas as well as in the worlds of business, information technology, politics and law.
Our commitment to educating graduates for the needs of professional life attracts high quality students from within the UK and around the globe.
Internationalisation, employability and sustainability are key elements in the University of Westminster’s vision for the future and we strive to ensure the very highest standards are met and maintained.