Want a job after graduation? Get the digital edge
19 March 2013
Recently Aimee Bateman, the founder of recruitment company Career Cake, presented advice to Westminster Business School students, giving them insights into how important it is to manage your online reputation. Watch the UWSU’s Smoke Radio coverage of the event.
Come along to 'Get the Digital Edge Day' on Thursday 21 March at Marylebone.
You too can get some valuable insights by booking a place at one of the seminars/workshops:
- Using social media to job hunt - Full
- Social media and reputation: what you can learn from big companies - Places still available
- Managing your online reputation - Places filling fast
- Learning from media change - Places still available
- Researching companies online for your job interview - Places filling fast
- IT training opportunities at the University of Westminster - Places still available
- Panel discussion: what skills and what for? - Last few places
This event is being organized by the University’s JISC funded research project DigitISE.
About the University of Westminster:
The University of Westminster boasts a vibrant learning environment attracting more than 20,000 students from over 150 nations and we continue to invest in our future with new developments, research projects and new ideas.
We offer highly attractive practice-based courses that are independently rated as excellent, many with international recognition. Our distinguished 180-year history has meant we lead the way in many areas of research, particularly politics, media, art and design, architecture and biomedical sciences, and our position in the city of London allows us to continue to build on our close connections with leading figures and organisations in these areas as well as in the worlds of business, information technology, politics and law.
Our commitment to educating graduates for the needs of professional life attracts high quality students from within the UK and around the globe.
Internationalisation, employability and sustainability are key elements in the University of Westminster’s vision for the future and we strive to ensure the very highest standards are met and maintained.