MAD students: National Student Survey poster competition
26 September 2013
Take part in this year's National Student Survey (NSS) poster competition and if you win, you'll:
- see your poster used in a high-profile national campaign at universities across the country
- work with the survey agency to develop and adapt your design for the promotional campaign
- get a one-week work placement at London design firm hat-trick
How to enter
You can submit up to three designs, using separate application forms, and you'll need to make sure that your poster:
- attracts attention and inspires students to take part in the National Student Survey
- is dynamic and stands out from the crowd
- can be reproduced easily in print and online
For full instructions on what you need to do, download the NSS Poster Competition Participant Pack.
Download the application form from the NUS website.
You'll need to submit your design/s by midnight on Monday 7 October 2013.
About the University of Westminster:
The University of Westminster boasts a vibrant learning environment attracting more than 20,000 students from over 150 nations and we continue to invest in our future with new developments, research projects and new ideas.
We offer highly attractive practice-based courses that are independently rated as excellent, many with international recognition. Our distinguished 175-year history has meant we lead the way in many areas of research, particularly politics, media, art and design, architecture and biomedical sciences, and our position in the city of London allows us to continue to build on our close connections with leading figures and organisations in these areas as well as in the worlds of business, information technology, politics and law.
Our commitment to educating graduates for the needs of professional life attracts high quality students from within the UK and around the globe.
Internationalisation, employability and sustainability are key elements in the University of Westminster’s vision for the future and we strive to ensure the very highest standards are met and maintained.