Competition: Coca Cola Enterprise and University of Westminster Hackathon
28 January 2013
Coca Cola Enterprise are giving current students from Westminster Business School, School of Eletronics and Computer Science and School of Media, Arts and Design a unique opportunity to participate in a real-life marketing challenge on 16 and 17 February 2013.
You and your team will be given a brief and will have 24 hours to come up with a creative digital idea, which will then be presented to the panel of judges.
What’s in it for you?
- Work on a real-life problem faced by Coca-Cola Enterprises and FMCG businesses today
- Certificate of participation from Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Potential for your idea to be developed in the future
- Enhance your CV and gain experience to draw on in interviews
- Learning and support from Coca-Cola Enterprises, marketing agencies and a large restaurant group
- Full feedback and guidance from a panel of industry judges, including Coca-Cola Enterprises
- £1,000 prize for the winning team, £500 prize for second-place team
- Two £250 prizes for best team and most innovative idea
It is perfect for students interested in marketing, design and technology.
About the University of Westminster:
The University of Westminster boasts a vibrant learning environment attracting more than 20,000 students from over 150 nations and we continue to invest in our future with new developments, research projects and new ideas.
We offer highly attractive practice-based courses that are independently rated as excellent, many with international recognition. Our distinguished 175-year history has meant we lead the way in many areas of research, particularly politics, media, art and design, architecture and biomedical sciences, and our position in the city of London allows us to continue to build on our close connections with leading figures and organisations in these areas as well as in the worlds of business, information technology, politics and law.
Our commitment to educating graduates for the needs of professional life attracts high quality students from within the UK and around the globe.
Internationalisation, employability and sustainability are key elements in the University of Westminster’s vision for the future and we strive to ensure the very highest standards are met and maintained.