Westminster Business School – Placements, Internships and Graduate Careers Fair 2012
20 January 2012
Date: Wednesday 1 February
Location: Ambika P3 (Marylebone Campus)
This event is open to all Westminster Business School students, whether you are a postgraduate, undergraduate, full-time or part-time student.
The event will include:
- employer presentations* (including speakers from CIMA, ACCA, ICAEW, Inspiring Interns, Bloomberg, and IBM)
- interview opportunities with Inspiring Interns (subject to meeting their requirements on the day)
- information on current live jobs from all exhibitors (including Fire Brand Training Ltd, Radisson, Enterprise Rent-a-car, NHS, Arcadia, IBM, Datacash, Bloomberg, GE Capital, London Bio Packaging, Get Work Experience Ltd, Bromley Healthcare, CMS Peripherals, and Bridging the Gap)
- one-to-one advice from all the exhibitors (including Rate My Placement, ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA, City Year, Asset Skills)
* You must sign up for the employer presentations, as spaces are limited to 50 students per presentation. Sign-up sheets are available from the WBS Registry Office from Tuesday 24 January.
If you have any queries, contact the Business Experience Team:
Iram Sial (undergraduate placements)
T: 0207 911 5000 x3480
Bonito Danso (postgraduate internships/mentoring)
T: 0207 911 5000 x5476
About the University of Westminster:
The University of Westminster boasts a vibrant learning environment attracting more than 20,000 students from over 150 nations and we continue to invest in our future with new developments, research projects and new ideas.
We offer highly attractive practice-based courses that are independently rated as excellent, many with international recognition. Our distinguished 175-year history has meant we lead the way in many areas of research, particularly politics, media, art and design, architecture and biomedical sciences, and our position in the city of London allows us to continue to build on our close connections with leading figures and organisations in these areas as well as in the worlds of business, information technology, politics and law.
Our commitment to educating graduates for the needs of professional life attracts high quality students from within the UK and around the globe.
Internationalisation, employability and sustainability are key elements in the University of Westminster’s vision for the future and we strive to ensure the very highest standards are met and maintained.