Library Survey 2012 – Win an iPad2
16 March 2012
Please take a few minutes to fill in the Library Survey 2012 at: /librarysurvey
You could win an Apple iPad2 in the prize draw after the survey closes.
Changes we have made since the last survey:
- Refurbishment of Harrow Library. Regent Library will undergo remodelling this summer. As part of the remodelling work at Marylebone Campus, the Marylebone Library counter will be relocated to the ground floor.
- infoLinX has been replaced with features in Library Search, which is easier to use and enables searches for resources across a range of formats.
- Laptop loans - enabling you to study in areas of the library where there are no desktop computers.
And, we are continuing to do what works well too:
- Zoning of study spaces - ensuring that there is space for silent and group study
- Library Roving - offering support not just at the library counter, but also in the areas where you study.
- Increased use of videos and online methods to support and provide information skills training.
The library survey is completely confidential and we will only report on combined data. We will not keep or store any identifying links between you and your survey responses.
If you wish to be one of the Apple iPad2 prize draw winners, enter your email address in the final box at the end of the survey. It will be kept confidential and will not be linked to your survey responses.
About the University of Westminster:
The University of Westminster boasts a vibrant learning environment attracting more than 20,000 students from over 150 nations and we continue to invest in our future with new developments, research projects and new ideas.
We offer highly attractive practice-based courses that are independently rated as excellent, many with international recognition. Our distinguished 175-year history has meant we lead the way in many areas of research, particularly politics, media, art and design, architecture and biomedical sciences, and our position in the city of London allows us to continue to build on our close connections with leading figures and organisations in these areas as well as in the worlds of business, information technology, politics and law.
Our commitment to educating graduates for the needs of professional life attracts high quality students from within the UK and around the globe.
Internationalisation, employability and sustainability are key elements in the University of Westminster’s vision for the future and we strive to ensure the very highest standards are met and maintained.